Best Birthday

Me, River and Pieta were nervous as we lowered our butts in the tube. I freaked out as the man pushed us down the terrifying water slide, I wondered if we would make it out alive. I held on for my life and started shaking and then it went pitchblack, then I got real scared. All of a sudden water started splashing in my face after that my face started to hurt but I got used to it quite quickly. It felt like my stomach had turned as the tunnel opened and we went flying up the sides it felt as if we were going to flip upside I was petrified and then we dropped. We flew out the bottom I was shocked but at the same time realized that it was over but it wasn't we started going all over the place up the side turning around the next minute I didn't even know where i was then I realized I was at the end I was so happy.

Comments

  1. great story I liked the way you said how you were feeling.Next time use more descriptive words and sentences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

aqua pig

! inside out 2 review !

swimming in green