________

“Bed time” Mrs Hensman shouted after the game. We all rushed into our cabin, we had one final talk and then Cormacs dad told us we had to be quiet. A couple minutes later I heard a heavy monstrous noise it sounded like a dying donkey, I wondered what it was? Finally I figured out who it was, it was Cormacs dad. But he wasn't the only one there was another noise it sounded like a howling wolf. Someone above me was surely making the noise, but there was no one above me so I thought was Aiden or Philipp making the racket which sounded like fireworks exploding. Who was it? I never found out.


The next morning we all got up and got into an argument about who was snoring. People thought it was Max then they thought it was me then Freddie then Philipp got up and we asked him who did you think snored. He was clueless what we were talking about then we realised it was Phillip because he was asleep when Cormac's dad started.  


After all that we finally figured out who did it and we had a great 2nd day at camp. We were all glad that we didn't have another night together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

aqua pig

! inside out 2 review !

swimming in green